The cameras on Apple’s line of iPhone and iPad devices is always improving. As a result, you’ve probably taken more than a few photos that you’d instantly love to set as the desktop wallpaper on your Windows computer. Thankfully, setting an iPhone or iPad photo as the wallpaper on your Windows computer is relatively easy and only takes a few minutes. If you’d rather import all of your photos from your Apple device to your computer and work with a specific photo from there, this article shows you how to import photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to Windows 11.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Set iPhone or iPad Photo as Wallpaper on Windows Computer
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Windows computer, and then click the “Windows” icon in the taskbar to open a menu.
- Enter “Photos” in the Search bar at the top of the menu, and then click the “Photos” app in the list of results. The Photos app opens, and you’ll see your Apple iPhone or iPad in the list of connected external devices in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click your Apple iPhone or iPad in this menu. The pictures and videos found on your device will be shown on the right side of the screen.
- Find the picture you want to set as the wallpaper on your Windows computer, and then click to select that picture.
- Click “Add Item.” An Import window pops up, where you can choose the folder where you want to import this picture to.
- Change the folder where the image you’re importing from your iPhone or iPad will be downloaded to as needed, and then click “Import.” That specific picture will be downloaded to that folder.
- Navigate to where that picture was downloaded, and then open it with the Photos app.
- Click the ellipses icon to open a menu, and then click “Set As” to open an expanded menu.
- Click “Background” in this menu. The picture from your iPhone or iPad will automatically be set as the wallpaper on your Windows computer.