Disney Plus makes it easy for users to create multiple profiles for everyone who uses that account. While this is a great way for everyone in a household to see content and recommendations tailored to their viewing history, users may not want other people in the household coming in and seeing what they are watching. Alternatively, parents may not want kids to access the parent account to view shows they don’t want them watching. Thankfully Disney makes it easy for users to put a PIN code on profiles to keep people out.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Use a Profile Pin on Disney+ Account
- Open a web browser, navigate to www.DisneyPlus.com, and then sign in to your Disney Plus account.
- Click your profile icon at the top of the screen to open a drop-down menu, and then click “Edit Profiles” in that menu.
- Click to choose the profile you want to put a PIN code on. The Edit Profile screen for that profile is displayed.
- Scroll down to the Parental Controls section and then click “Profile PIN.”
- Click to place a check mark next to the option to limit access to this profile with a 4-digit PIN. Next, enter what you want to be the 4-digit PIN code that will need to be entered to access your account, and then click “Save.” Going forward anyone who attempts to access your Disney Plus account will be required to enter your new profile PIN before they can access your account.