Facebook avatar stickers aren’t just limited to being used on Facebook or Facebook Messenger. Facebook makes it possible to use the avatar stickers that are a bitmoji-like caricature of yourself in other places — one of those being the Apple Messages app on your iPhone or iPad. As a result, if one of your Facebook avatar stickers would make the perfect reply in a conversation in the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly dial that up.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Send Facebook Avatar Sticker in Messages App on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad device, and then tap the “Menu” icon. The Menu screen is displayed.
- Tap “Avatars” if you see it in the list of menu icons. If you don’t see Avatars in the list of options, tap “See More” to see additional shortcuts, and then “Avatars” in that list. A screen showing your Facebook avatar is displayed.
- Tap the “Stickers” icon. The All Stickers screen is shown.
- Tap the Facebook avatar sticker you want to send using the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad. A menu appears at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap “More Options” in this menu. A new screen appears with options for sharing your Facebook avatar.
- Tap the “Messages” app in this list of options. The Apple Messages app launches, with your Facebook avatar sticker ready to send to someone.
- Enter the names of the people you want to send your Facebook avatar sticker to, and then tap “Send.” That Facebook avatar will be sent, and will appear in that message thread the same as any other sticker or picture.