Maybe you just want to go back through your liked images on Instagram to reminisce. Or, maybe your having a hard time remembering something you liked previously. No matter the reason Instagram makes it easy to see all of the photos and videos you’ve ever liked on the platform.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to See Liked Photos on Instagram
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Tap your Instagram profile icon at the bottom of the screen to open your dashboard screen.
- Tap the “Menu” icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Your Activity” in this menu.
- Tap “Interactions.”
- Tap “Likes.” A Likes screen is shown, where you can see all of the photos and videos you’ve ever liked on Instagram.