When someone follows you on Roblox they can see your activity on the platform and easily see what you’re doing. Because followers are an indicator of your popularity on Roblox, you’ll want to keep a close eye on how many you have and who they are. Thankfully, Roblox makes it easy to see your followers in the Roblox app.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to See Your Followers in Roblox App
- Launch the Roblox app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. You’ll land on your Roblox home screen.
- Tap the “More” icon in the menu on the screen. The Menu icon looks like an ellipses and features three dots.
- Tap “Profile” in the list of options on this screen. The Profile screen is shown.
- Scroll down this screen until you arrive at the Friends section, and then tap “See All.” You’ll land on the My Friends screen.
- Tap “Following” in the menu on this screen.
You’ll see a list of all of the Roblox user accounts that are following you.