Over time, it can be easy to lose sight of all of the content you’ve purchased through the Google Play store. Thankfully, Google makes it easy to see a list of those items. In this video, I’ll show you how to see your Google Play purchase history on both an Android device and through a web browser. Examples of all instructions in the steps can be seen in both the YouTube video above and the image collection located beneath the steps.
Steps to See Google Play Purchase History on Android Device
- Tap to launch the “Google Play” app on your Android device. You’ll land on your Google Play home screen.
- Tap the “Menu” icon on the home screen to bring up a menu, and then click “Account” in the menu. The Account screen is displayed.
- Tap “Purchase History.” Your Google Play purchase history will be displayed. You can see the item name, the cost, the date the item was purchased, and the type of item it was.
Steps to See Google Play Purchase History on Web Browser
- Open a web browser and navigate to Play.Google.com. Log into your Google Play account if prompted. You’ll land on your Google Play home screen.
- Click “Account” in the menu on the left side of the screen. The Account screen is displayed.
- Click “Order History” in the menu along the top of the screen. Your Google Play purchase history will be displayed. You can see the item name, the cost, and the date the item was purchased. If you’re looking for something specific, you can click the “Categories” drop-down to filter down to a specific media type.
- Click any of the items to see more information about that specific item.