Maybe you want to go back and rewatch a show or movie you watched previously on Amazon Prime video. Or, maybe you want to share a movie or TV show you watched with someone else, and you can’t remember the name of it. No matter the reason, Amazon makes it easy to go back and see your Prime Video watch history. The only requirement is that you can only do that through the Amazon web interface.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to See Amazon Prime Video Watch History
- Open a web browser, navigate to www.Amazon.com, and then click “Prime Video” on your Amazon home screen. You’ll land on your Amazon Prime Video home screen.
- Click the “Settings” icon to open a drop-down menu, and then click “Settings” in that menu. The Account and Settings screen is displayed.
- Click “Watch History” in this menu. Your Amazon Prime Video watch history is displayed on the lower part of this screen. Additionally, if you see an item you want to delete from your Amazon Prime Video watch history, simply click “Delete from Watch History” next to that movie or TV series. You’ll see a note letting you know that item will be removed from your watch history.
Reasons Someone Would Want to See Their Amazon Prime Video Watch History
1. Keep Track of What You’ve Watched
One of the key reasons to view your Amazon Prime Video watch history is to keep a record of what you have already watched. By keeping track of your viewing history, you’ll never accidentally watch the same content again. Instead, you’ll know what to watch next, keeping your entertainment fresh and exciting.
2. Resume Watching
Another reason to view your Amazon Prime Video watch history is to easily continue watching a show or movie you started, but never finished. No more having to search for hours to find where you left off. Simply head to your watch history and resume watching from where you left off.
3. Discover Recommendations
Viewing your Amazon Prime Video watch history also reveals what the platform thinks you’ll like. Amazon Prime Video creates recommendations based on your viewing habits, so you’re sure to find new content you’ll enjoy. You’ll have a plethora of options to choose from and never have to struggle with finding something new to watch.
4. Share Content with Friends
Sharing your favorite shows and movies with friends has never been easier. By checking your Amazon Prime Video watch history, you can quickly find that one show or movie you’ve been raving about and share it with others. Spread the joy of entertainment with those you love.
5. Track Progress
If you’re working your way through a series, viewing your Amazon Prime Video watch history will let you keep track of your progress. No more guessing which episode you’re on, simply refer to your watch history to pick up right where you left off.
6. Manage Parental Controls
Finally, viewing your Amazon Prime Video watch history is an effective way to manage your parental controls. Keep an eye on what your children are watching and make sure they’re only exposed to appropriate content. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your children are safely entertained.