Facebook avatars are a great way to add some personal flare to your Facebook and Facebook Messenger interactions. But, Facebook also makes it possible to save your Facebook avatar stickers to your iPhone or iPad camera roll so you can use them beyond Facebook.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Save Facebook Avatar Stickers to iPhone or iPad Camera Roll
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad device, and then tap the “Menu” icon. The Menu screen is displayed.
- Tap “Avatars” if you see it in the list of menu icons. If you don’t see Avatars in the list of options, tap “See More” to see additional shortcuts, and then “Avatars” in that list. A screen showing your Facebook avatar is displayed.
- Tap the “Stickers” icon. The All Stickers screen is shown.
- Tap the Facebook avatar sticker you want to save to the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad device. A menu appears at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap “More Options” in this menu. A new screen appears with options for sharing your Facebook avatar.
- Choose “Save Image.” Your Facebook avatar screens will disappear, and you’ll be returned to your Facebook menu. You can verify that your Facebook avatar sticker was saved to your iPhone or iPad’s camera roll by navigating to the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad where you’ll see the image of your saved Facebook avatar displayed in this list.