Voucher codes are 12-digit codes that give you access to a game, add-ons, or subscriptions, such as PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now, that can be claimed on your PlayStation 5. You should always claim these codes quickly to ensure you take advantage of them before they expire. Be aware that you can’t use this process to claim a 10-digit discount code. While I won’t cover that in this video, you can only claim a discount code when checking out from the PlayStation Store.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Redeem Codes on PS5 for Game Vouchers and PSN Cards
- Choose to open the PlayStation Store in the menu on your PS5 home screen. The PlayStation Store screen is shown.
- Navigate to the menu along the top of this screen, and then click the “More” icon that features an ellipses to open a menu.
- Click “Redeem Code” in the menu. The Redeem Codes screen is displayed. As a reminder, this video isn’t about how to use a 10-character discount code, which can only be entered when checking out purchases made from the PlayStation Store.
- Enter the 12-digit code you want to redeem in the field asking you to enter your 12-character voucher code, and then click “Redeem.”
In this example I’ll redeem a code that will give me additional items in Spider Man: Miles Morales. A screen is shown letting you know if that code is good and what you get with it.
- Click “Redeem” again. A final screen is displayed confirming that you redeemed the items associated with your code.
- Click “Continue.” You’ll be returned to the PlayStation Store screen, and the items or services you redeemed will be available to you.