If you’re watching Twitch streamers play EA titles, like Apex Legends, Madden, FIFA and more, but you haven’t linked your Twitch and EA accounts, you’re likely missing out. Linking your EA account with your Twitch account opens you up to get special drops associated with those titles. Connecting your Twitch and EA accounts is free, and only takes a few minutes.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Link Twitch to EA Account
- Open your web browser and navigate to ea.com/twitchlinking. If you’re not logged into your Twitch account you’ll be prompted to do that. You’ll land on a screen letting you know that Electronic Arts wants to access your Twitch account.
- Verify that the Twitch account shown at the top of this screen is the Twitch account you want to link to your EA account, then review the information letting you know what EA will have access to in your Twitch account, and what it will be able to do within your account.
- Click “Authorize” if you still want to move forward with linking your Twitch account to your EA account. The Connect With Twitch screen is shown, prompting you to enter the username and password for the EA account you want to link with your Twitch account.
- Enter the username and password for your EA account, and then click “Next.” If you have two-step verification set up on your EA account, you’ll need to supply that information before moving forward. After supplying that information you’ll land on the Link Your EA and Twitch Accounts screen.
- Review both the EA and Twitch accounts to verify that those are the accounts you want to link, and then click “Yes, Link Them” if they are. A message is displayed letting you know that your accounts have been linked successfully.
You can further verify that you’re EA and Twitch accounts are successfully link by navigating to www.twitch.tv, clicking your profile icon at the top of the screen to open a drop-down menu, and then clicking “Settings” in that menu. The Settings screen is shown. Click “Connections” in the menu at the top of the Settings screen. A list of account connected to your Twitch account is displayed. Scroll down to the Other Connections section, where you should see a connected Electronic Arts account.