Linking your phone number to your TikTok account makes it easier for you to find people you know, gives you another option for resetting your TikTok password, enables the use of two-step verification, and more. Linking your phone number to your TikTok account only takes a few minutes.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Link Your Phone Number to Your TikTok Account
- Launch the TikTok app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Tap the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “Menu” icon at the top of this screen.
- Tap “Settings and Privacy.”
- Tap “Manage Account.”
- Navigate to the Account Information section, and then tap “Phone Number” in that section.
- Enter the phone number you want to connect to your TikTok account, and then click “Send Code.” You’ll be prompted to enter the 6-digit code that was sent to your phone.
- Enter the 6-digit code. You’ll be routed back to the Manage Account screen where you’ll now see a note that your phone number was successfully changed. Your phone number is now linked to your TikTok account.