If you’ve purchased a lot of Steam games over time, that can make it difficult to quickly get to the few games you may actually care about at a given moment in time. Thankfully, Steam makes it possible to hide Steam games from your profile, so you only have to see the games you’re actively playing. In this article I’ll show you how to both hide and unhide Steam games.
Some of the images associated with the steps are included inline below. All images associated with these steps can be seen in the embedded YouTube video. Also, please note that you’re not able to leave a comment directly on this article. If you have a question or feedback, please leave it on the YouTube video.
Steps to Hide Steam Games from Profile
- Launch the Steam client on your computer. Your Steam home screen appears.
- Click “Library” in the menu along the top of the screen. Your Steam library screen appears.
- Right click the game you want to hide from your Steam game profile in the menu on the left side of the screen. In this example, I’ll right click Total War: Napolean. A context menu appears.
- Select “Manage” and then select “Hide This Game.” The game will disappear and be hidden from the menu.
Steps to Unhide Steam Games
- Click “View” in the menu along the top of the screen. A drop-down menu appears.
- Click “Hidden Games” in this menu. All of the games you’ve chosen to hide from your Steam profile will be displayed.
- Right click the game you want to unhide from your Steam profile. A context menu appears.
- Click “Manage” and then “Remove from Hidden.” The game will be removed from the Hidden screen.
- Click “Library” along the top of the screen to return to your Steam game library. The game you chose to unhide will now be visible in this list of games again.