Waze is great at navigation and getting you from Point A to Point B. However, if you wanna listen to music from a streaming audio source like Amazon Music while you use Waze, that’s always been a little bit of a challenge. Thankfully, Waze lets you connect your Amazon Music account to Waze so you can easily play and control your Amazon Music directly in Waze. Examples of all instructions in the steps can be seen in both the YouTube video above and the image collection located beneath the steps.
Steps to Connect Waze to Amazon Music
- Launch the Amazon Music app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. You’ll land on your Amazon Music home screen.
- Tap the “Settings” icon at the top of the screen. An options menu flies up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Settings” in this menu. The Settings menu is displayed.
- Scroll down this menu until you get to Enable Waze Integration, and then tap to turn the toggle on next to “Enable Waze Integration.” A dialog box displays, asking if you want to connect Waze to Amazon Music.
- Tap “Accept” in the dialog box. Waze will now be connected to Amazon Music.
Going forward when you open Waze you’ll see a Music icon. Tap the “Music” icon and then tap “Resume Playing” to display a dialog box that will ask if you want to open Amazon Music. Tap “Open” in that dialog box. From here you can either tap “Open Amazon Music” to launch the Amazon Music app and choose what you want to listen to, or you can tap “Show List” to display a list of popular stations you can listen to. Amazon Music can easily be controlled from within the Waze interface, and you can access the interface at any time by tapping the “Amazon Music” icon.