Disney Plus lets you create up to seven different profiles under a single Disney Plus account. This means that if you’re a family with a lot of people who will be using a single account, each person can set up their own profile where they can have their own watchlist and see content recommended based on their viewing habits. A great way to help distinguish your account from everyone else’s is to choose your own profile icon. While Disney doesn’t let you upload a custom picture, it does let you choose an icon associated with many of the more popular characters in its library. The process for changing your profile icon is similar across the various platforms you can access Disney Plus on. Examples of all instructions in the steps can be seen in both the YouTube video above and the image collection located beneath the steps.
Steps to Change Profile Icon on Disney Plus
- Launch Disney Plus on your preferred platform, and enter your account information if prompted. You’ll land on your Disney Plus home screen.
- Tap or click your profile icon on the home screen. On some platforms, such as Roku, you’ll need to navigate to the far left side of the screen to open a menu where your profile icon is displayed. A menu appears.
- Click “Edit Profiles.” The Edit Profiles screen appears.
- Click the “Pencil” icon associated with the profile you want to change the profile picture for. The Edit Profile screen is displayed.
- Click the “Pencil” icon associated with the current profile picture. Alternatively, on some platforms like Roku, you’ll need to choose “Profile Icon” instead. The Choose Icon screen is displayed.
- Click to select the picture you want to use as your Disney Plus profile icon for this profile. You’ll be returned to the Edit Profile screen, where you’ll see your profile picture has been changed. Click “Save” to save your changes, and to make this your new Disney Plus profile icon going forward.