PlayStation Now is a cloud-based service that gives you access to hundreds of PS4, PS3 and PS2 games at a low cost. However, whether you’re just not a fan of the games, you don’t find yourself playing PlayStation Now that often, or if the subscription just doesn’t fit into your budget, Sony makes it easy to cancel at any time directly from your console by turning off PlayStation Now auto renew. Examples of all instructions in the steps can be seen in both the YouTube video above and the image collection located beneath the steps.
Steps to Cancel PlayStation Now
- Navigate to your PS4 home screen, and then navigate up to expand the menu along the top part of the screen. Choose “Settings” in that menu. The Settings screen appears.
- Choose “Account Management” in the Settings screen. The Account Management is displayed.
- Select “Account Information” on the Account Management screen. The Account Information screen is displayed.
- Scroll down the Account Information screen, and then choose “PlayStation Subscriptions.” The PlayStation Subscriptions screen appears.
- Choose “PlayStation Now Subscription.” An information screen appears with information about your PlayStation Now subscription. Specifically, you’ll want to note the date the service expires, as that’s how long you’ll still have access to the service through after cancelling.
- Select “Turn Off Auto Renew” at the bottom of this screen. A screen is displayed asking if you want to turn off PlayStation Now auto renew. Choose “Yes.” The next screen confirms that auto renew for PlayStation Now is turned off. Choose “OK.” You’ll be returned to the Account Information screen.