Hulu Live TV gives you a wide variety of news, sports, and TV shows, along with a cloud DVR to ensure you never have to miss anything. However, if you want to cancel your Hulu Live TV subscription and change to a different Hulu plan, you can do so in just a few minutes. Also, please note that you can’t cancel Hulu Live TV or change your Hulu subscription through the Hulu mobile app, and you have to use the Hulu.com website. Examples of all instructions in the steps can be seen in both the YouTube video above and the image collection located beneath the steps.
Steps to Change Skin Tone for All Emojis
- Open a web browser, navigate to Hulu.com, and then log into your Hulu account if prompted. You’ll land on your Hulu home screen.
- Hold your cursor over your profile name in the upper right corner of the screen to open a drop-down menu, and then click “Account” in the drop-down menu. The Manage Your Account screen appears.
- Scroll down the Manage Your Account screen until you see the Your Subscription box. Click “Manage Plan” in the Your Subscription box. The Plans screen appears, where you’ll see your current Hulu Live TV package as your current plan.
- Click the toggle to the right of any other Hulu subscription plans you want to change to so the slider moves to the right side of the toggle. In this example, I’ll change to the regular Hulu plan with ads. An Updates to Your Subscription window appears with a notice that any add-ons you previously had that can’t be used with your current plan will be removed. Click the “X” in the upper right corner of the screen to close the window and return to the Plans screen.
- Click “Review Changes” in the lower right corner of the Plans screen. The Subscription Changes screen appears.
- Review the changes to your Hulu account, and then click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen. Hulu Live TV will be removed from your account at the end of the billing period you’ve paid through, and you’ll be automatically changed to the new Hulu plan you selected.