Adding a profile picture to your Spotify account is not just a great way to personalize your account, it also helps other people find you on the platform. While you can’t add a profile picture to your Spotify account using the Spotify website, you do have the ability to add a profile picture through the Spotify desktop app and mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. In this video, I’ll show you how to add a Spotify profile picture using the Spotify mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Examples of all instructions in the steps can be seen in both the YouTube video and image collection below.
Steps to Add Spotify Profile Picture
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. You’ll land on your Spotify home screen.
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your home screen. The Settings menu is displayed.
- Tap your account name at the top of the Settings menu. Your Spotify profile screen is displayed.
- Tap “Edit Profile.” The Edit Profile screen is shown.
- Tap “Change Photo” beneath your profile picture. The Change Profile photo menu is displayed on the screen. You’ll be able to either take a picture or choose a picture from your existing library. In this example I’ll choose to use a picture of my Facebook avatar that I saved to my photo library.
- Tap “Choose” to confirm that you want to use this photo as your Spotify picture, and then click “Save” on the next screen. You’ll return to your Spotify profile screen, where your new Spotify profile picture will be displayed.